On automotive classifieds sites, you will find almost any make and model for sale – and you can post your own car for sale privately or through dealers. Search and filter by automotive makes, models or features – or by your location. Find the best deals in your city as well as nation-wide.
About Cheki Zambia
Cheki is a newer automotive classifieds brands leading car sales listings in several african countries.
As of 2021, only 100 listings are active on Cheki Zambia across popular makes like Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, Honda, Mercedes and BMW – across vehicle types like saloons, hatchbacks, stationwagons, 4x4s and trucks and buses. You will find both used car listings, new car ads and car import.
- Visit Cheki Zambia @ cheki.co.zm
- there is currently no Cheki app, but the mobile site works quite well on a smartphone.
Notable features of Cheki Zambia are:
- Nice design and usability of search result
- Local search and filtering options
- Get new listings first with e-mail alerts
- Easy signup with facebook profile or email
- Easy posting of ads (standard ad runs KSH 2,900 as of 2021)
- Noticeable features like seller dashboard, SMS messages and notifications
- Good abundance of active ads, both private and dealer ads
- Good anti-fraud protection and policies in place
Cheki sites in other countries
- Autochek (former Cheki) Ghana
- Autochek (former Cheki) Nigeria
- Cheki Zimbabwe
- Cheki Zambia
- Cheki Uganda
- Cheki Tanzania
- Cheki Kenya
On automotive sites you will find used cars from dealers and private sellers alike. Find for cars for sale across popular brands like Toyota, Nissan, Subaru, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Volkswagen, BMW, Landrover, Isuzu, Audi, Suzuki and Ford. Choose between vehicle types like hatchbacks, station wagons, saloons, SUVs, 4×4, trucks, vans and buses.
Quick guide: To find the right vehicle, first select model/make, then choose the price range, year and condition. Filter by features like transmission, color or certain keywords if you like. Hopefully you will find your next vehicle soon!
@ 2021 Local-africa.com