Find newly posted jobs, vacancies and services for hire locally. Most sites allow you to post a profile and get e-mail notifications about new jobs that apply to you.
“Jobberman” is a job and employment site that operates in Nigeria and Sub-saharan Africa, currently also Ghana.
For employers, Jobberman offer both free or featured job postings as well as professional services. For job seekers, the site displays job offers across all job functions, industries and country locations – and the option to apply for jobs through the site.
As of 2021, the site has around 1,900 active job listings in Nigeria. “Jobberman” is part of the group that also has the similar looking BrighterMonday job portals in Kenya and Uganda.
- Visit Jobberman Nigeria @ jobberman.com
Notable features of Jobberman Nigeria are:
- Modern design and good usability with filtering options like category, type or location
- Free and easy job posting for employers
- Good abundance of active listings
- Easy job seeker signup (e-mail og Google account) with subsequent profile and job management dashboard
- Receive email alerts in your preferred job category
- Jobberman also offer professional services for both employers and job seekers
Jobberman in other countries
On the best and most popular job sites you will find vacancies in all categories of employment: Management, production, maintenance, quality, service, project management, IT, Health and social professions, transport, logistics and HR, but also postings in training, accounting, controlling, finance, marketing and communication. You can filter vacancies by industry such as production, manufacturing, software & IT, education, temporary work, agriculture, mining, engineering, health, pharmacy and hospitals.
Also check out the most popular classifieds sites. Classifieds sites almost always have a jobs & vacancies section, and a place to post your own resume.
@ 2021 Local-africa.com