Find newly posted jobs, vacancies and services for hire locally. Most sites allow you to post a profile and get e-mail notifications about new jobs that apply to you.
About JobWeb Rwanda
“JobWeb” is a job and employment site that operates in multiple African countries with a good number of active listings. Services include online job advertisement, a detailed database for freshly uploaded graduate CV, recruitment services and CV/cover letter writing. Clients range from local SME’s to larger companies.
For job seekers, Jobweb provides access to job application and resources for career advancement and job placement.
As of 2021, the site has around 1,800 active job listings.
- Visit JobWeb Rwanda @ jobwebrwanda.com
Notable features of JobWeb Rwanda are:
- Slightly outdated design and but overall good usability and nice filtering options like category, type or location
- Facebook profile with active updates and discussions
- Good abundance of active listings
- Easy and free posting of job listings
- Upload resume and manage resume in profile and dashboard
- Receive email alerts in your preferred category
- JobWeb offers other professional services
JobWeb in more countries
On the best and most popular job sites you will find vacancies in all categories of employment: Management, production, maintenance, quality, service, project management, IT, Health and social professions, transport, logistics and HR, but also postings in training, accounting, controlling, finance, marketing and communication. You can filter vacancies by industry such as production, manufacturing, software & IT, education, temporary work, agriculture, mining, engineering, health, pharmacy and hospitals.
Also check out the most popular classifieds sites. Classifieds sites almost always have a jobs & vacancies section, and a place to post your own resume.
@ 2021 Local-africa.com